That’s a Wrap!

Ah! The last reflection for EDCI 336! How did we get here so fast? For my last blog, I wanted to talk about the main takeaways that I learned this semester in EDCI 336. Each week was definitely an adventure experimenting with a new EdTech tool. There are some tools that I’m very excited to use in my classroom! One of the main ones for me is Canva. I love using this website for myself for making infographics and slideshows. I have actually made and used a slideshow for an activity I did in my Wednesday observation classroom. I am excited to create inquiry projects and assignments for my students so that they can use this awesome tool too.

Another really helpful tool is Trello. Trello helped keep me on track for my blogs. I hope to use it next semester as well to keep track of all my deadlines.

Lastly, this blog itself was a great learning experience. It taught me how to organize my blogs into different categories and how to add videos/links/images/pages into the blog. I think this will be really helpful in setting up my own classroom website or blog when I begin teaching!

Photo by Sincerely Media